China Tour – June 2015

tour poster

Ally will be accompanied by violinist Caroline Evens on this tour of China. Click here for more information in Chinese.

【天津站】

【票价】预售票:60元/人 现场票:80元/人

【演出场地】TU凸空间

【场地地址】越秀区广州大道中361-365号东方花苑首

8 comments for “China Tour – June 2015

1. SimpleGreen
    May 21, 2015 at 8:13 pm

I am here in France to support your tour in China.
    My Friend, ANT is there in Sweden to support my support to you, and Caroline.
    Bon courage, ensemble!
    SimpleGreen

2. Ally
    May 22, 2015 at 2:19 pm

3. SimpleGreen
    May 23, 2015 at 5:41 pm

I could arrange a visit in advance to Suzhou,Chengdu,Xiamen,I dont know what i could do for any possibilities smoothing your tour? Write to me, any time you have any idea for any needs in these 3 cities Xuyan8020@hotmail.com

4. Crayon
    June 14, 2015 at 3:06 am

Your tour to Beijing was a big success.congratulations!Through your tour,I know more about you and your music,and your good friend Caroline.You are an interesting people ,and your music is interesting too. Going to different cities each day is quite exhausting.Sorry for my over zealousness.Have a good rest and hope for your next visit.Maybe next time,a quite caffe will fit your music better:)

5. June 14, 2015 at 9:37 am

Thank you Crayon. It was great to have you in the audience and a pleasure to speak with you. We are now in Shanghai. I hope we can visit again and play for you 🙂 All the best, Ally.

6. Elliot
    June 22, 2015 at 6:37 pm

Hi,ALLY.
    ME and my friend Sarah came across your live show last night in B10,shenzhen, it’s a big sucess, your music is really awesome.Your patner Caroline did a wonderful job. Congratulations !
    But unfortunately,after the show we didn’t have got your CD with your signature. It will be very kind to send me your song list that night in shenzhen.I really appreciate that.

7. Ain
    September 13, 2015 at 9:35 pm

Hello, Ally. Actually, I almost missed this tour, but thank god, finally I got the news. It was a great night. Thank you so much for your and Caroline’s performance. I am very glad that I was there. By Ain

8. Ally
    September 15, 2015 at 10:48 pm

Hi Elliot – I’m really sorry I missed your comment until now. If you let me know your e-mail address I can send you the set list. I’m not sure if you will see this message though, hopefully you will. Thanks for your kind comment.

Thanks too Ain, I’m pleased you enjoyed the show 🙂